Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well, I haven't been keeping this up-to-date but since a friend said she would check this out to see pics, I decided I needed to update.

Logan is here!!!
Kaden and Ember absolutely love him. In fact so far they can't get enough of him. Which is great...to a point! Logan is growing every day. He was 4 wks old last Friday and he weighed 7 lbs 1 oz at that point. He is getting closer to a tolerable sleep pattern.:) Hopefully that will happen soon.:)
Kaden has started Kindergarten and loves it. His class has already gone on 3 field trips. One was to the Apple Farm, one to the pumpkin patch and one to see the play of Jack and the Beanstalk in Modesto, CA. His teacher had us bring in white t-shirts at the beginning of the year and the kids tye-dyed them and that is what they wear when they have field trips. They are just too cute!


We love to hear everything he is learning at school. It is amazing how big he is getting and how much he retains in his brain. LOL He loves his teacher, Miss Cann, as do mommy and daddy. She is a great teacher and he learns boundaries with her. It is great! I am now the secretary of the Parent Club at MCS. It is crazy to think that just over 10 years ago I watched moms of my classmates go into that meeting and would think to myself, "Someday I want that to be me." And now it is. I love being a mom!

Ember is a hoot and a holler! She is just under the age 2. She doesn't really talk yet but that doesn't stop her! She will talk your ear off if you let her. She loves to talk on the phone. Takes any chance she can get. And if not she will pretend.:) She is all into singing now too. I would swear to you the song never changes. She "says" the same thing every time. But I can't understand any of it. One of her favorite songs to dance to is "I've Got A River of Life". She will do the motions with you over and over. She loves it!












I guess that is about it for now. As for mommy and daddy, we are just trying to make it day-to-day sleep deprived. But I cherish every quiet moment I can spend with Logan. And I don't take one second for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment