Saturday, June 13, 2009

Funny thing Kaden said today


So he decided to go with daddy and Papa (my step-dad) to split wood at my step-brothers house this morning. Well, my step-dad and step-brother raise goats and my step-dad told Ken and I last night that one of the goats was ready to give birth either last night or this morning. So as I am getting kaden in the truck, we have the following conversation:

Me: "Guess what! Papa told me that one of the goats might have a baby last night or this morning. Are you so excited?!"

Kaden: "Yeah! I've never seen a goat plant eggs before."

Me: "First of all, nothing 'plants' and egg. You 'lay' an egg. Second, goats don't lay eggs. They have babies like mommy has a baby. In their tummies."

Kaden: "Sheep lay eggs though."

Me: "No, sweet boy. They have babies just like mommy too."

Kaden: "BUT sea turtles DO."

Me: "Yes! Sea turtles do."

Kaden: "See. I told you."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment